|Keywords:||Organizational Climate, Work-related Stress, Mixed Methods Research, Motivation and Self-|
determination in human behavior, ICF (CY)
|Languages:||EN, IT, PL|
|Methods:||Classic classroom, e-learning, workshops|
I am a Psycho-pedagogist and Counselor in Modena, Italy. Since 2006 I am a professor of General Pedagogy and Methodology of Social Research at Institute of Educational Sciences Giuseppe
I work at the CEIS Onlus Foundation where I am in charge of the Research and Development Office.
I have been working in the social field for 18 years. I participated in numerous European and local projects. I have teaching experience in various universities and training centers.
My scientific interest focuses on issues concerning the assessment of organizational climate, work-related stress, motivation and psychological well-being of employees.
- Traditional courses and classrooms
- Cooperative/interactive methods
- Organizational climate
- Work-related stress
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Motivation and Self-determination in Human Behaviour
- ICF(CY) International Classification of Functioning Disability and Health
- Supervision of the work team